Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Tuesday TIDBITS

Well, I'm sitting here looking at a blog going stale, and I just can't have that. So, to remedy the situation I'll post a few random tidbits about me:

1.) Thank goodness this movie comes in DVD format. Between Thanksgiving and New Years, if I'm home alone, I play it at least once a day. Sad isn't it? I LOVE the Grinch. There's a large talking Grinch on my sofa right now, and a small stuffed one on my desk. I think Jim Carrey did an excellent job, and Ron Howard did a fabulous job of taking a classic and expanding it for a more modern crowd.

2.) My major pet peeve in life is being pushed, or feeling like I'm being rushed. I can get all kinds of ugly. Funny, though, because I work well under pressure.

3.) Writing under one name isn't enough for me. I have an erotica pen name where I put the really naughty stuff. I'm afraid if my mother-in-law got her hands on some of my erotic work, she'd stroke out--my mom, too, for that matter. Especially if they knew every m/f scene is rigorously field tested for accuracy. Snort.

4.) Totally random factoid here. Onions and I do NOT get along.

5.) I once met the guys from Night Ranger. They signed the inside of the jacket I wore when working at the Meat Market...er, I mean bar. The leader signer tried to drag me back on their tour bus, even. Seriously. Of course, I didn't go.

3 comments:

N.J.Walters said...

Very interesting tidbits, AE.

I hear you about the onions. Green onions are the only ones I can eat without it effecting my tummy. It makes eating out difficult, because most folks use onions as a staple when they cook.

Shell said...

You went back in the day with meeting the guys from Night Ranger!! Enjoyed your tidbits

Cora Zane said...

"stroke-out..." and "field tested for accuracy"

*DIES* ^_^