Saturday, December 23, 2006

WINNERS of Contest 3

Wow! You ladies commenting in this blog made out like bandits in this drawing!! Every single winner is a recent commentor here. Way to GO!



Thanks go to my DH, who did the drawing for me this week, again. He's such a big help! Plus, it gives me a reason to post this picture--probably my favourite one of him :P



Okay, so here's how it shakes down:


1.) Annalisa (a newcomer) gets a copy of NUERMAR'S LAST WITCH

2.) Sue A gets a copy of SPELLBOUND

3.) Jennybrat wins the necklace


Ladies, please email me at AERought@gmail.com You lucky book winners will need to give me their email address, and Jennybrat will, of course, need to give me her postal address.

*Next week, if I haven't heard from Contest 2's winners, I will once more offer those prizes--gotta be fair to everybody, giving time to the winners, and giving another opportunity to those who didn't win the first time around.*


I'm waiting on you!


Smooches~


AE

3 comments:

Sue A. said...

Thanks again AE!

And congratulations to Annalisa and Jennybrat on their wins!

Bernita said...

Merry Christmas, Girl!

AE Rought said...

Thanks for the congrats, Shadow! I hope everyone who picks up Witch thinks it's a good read :)